December 30, 2009

4. DC Comics INFINITE CRISIS: THE MOTION COMIC - Chapter 2

Double click on image to view full size.
CHAPTER 2 (finally!) of the audio adaptation of DC Comics' INFINITE CRISIS Saga, with images I have added from the books and other sources. I have decided not to continue with the facial animations by CrazyTalk, as I was never too happy with their outcome. I have completely redesigned the intro, and am experimenting with particle emitter software. Please let me know what you think. This audio adaptation is thirteen hours long (!), and I'm about half an hour into it. But I am committed to translating the entire saga to film (or hard drive, whatever), even if it takes me the rest of my life. Enjoy!
Disclaimer:
DC Comics INFINITE CRISIS: THE MOTION COMIC is an entirely not-for-profit fan-made homage to DC Comics and their magnificent INFINITE CRISIS saga. All characters and their likenesses are the sole property of DC Comics. Absolutely no rights given or implied.


No comments:

Post a Comment